Positioned conveniently in the midst of retail madness, there is nothing better than popping into your local Indigo for a leisurely browse through the new bestsellers, coffee table books, or, during this time of year, the amazing holiday gift displays. Word to the style-wise: go now! There are so many chic, practical and affordable gifts to be found that it was honestly hard to narrow it down to my Top 8 Picks, but here they are.
Happy Friday! x
2. Gold Dot Scarf: This luxe gold dot scarf would be warmly welcomed by any style hog.
3. Silver Decanter: Fill it with alcohol, or leave it empty to shimmer as a uber femme home decor piece.
4. Good Morning Beautiful Mug: The mug knows all. ‘Nuff said.
5. Wishbone Necklace: A wish opportunity and a gift?! This delicate gold necklace is just too cute to pass up.
6. Fold-over Clutch: What wouldn’t you pair this clutch with? With it’s generous size, it’s ideal for both day and night.
7. Art Deco Lowball Glasses: I think it’s safe to say I’ve been a little influenced by all things Gatsby this year. Loved the film, loved the costumes and I’m absolutely loving these chic Art Deco glasses, which would look just perfect on my bar cart or dressing table.
8. Paris Map Print: Paris. Map. Print. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Which would you pick? Let’s chat!